Twitter & Facebook
We're big users of Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to get in touch with us and share content.
In time, we hope this page can provide direct images and text from Facebook. In the meantime, here's a link to our local page... Facebook CAMRA
Dudley & South Staffs:
Twitter / DudleyCAMRA
- Friday 2 October, 12:44 : "Continue to support your local during October in a safe and responsible way, helping to secure the future of our pubs as vital community meeting spaces" A press release from our Chair in today's @ExpressandStar Business News⬇️ pic.twitter.com/AJ7OBK0vng
- Thursday 1 October, 15:09 : James Stevens, manager at Chapel House Lower Gornal, told @SkyNews that "no business can be expected to half it's number of customers but double it's staff". He's called on govt to make "subtle change" to recent legislation to allow small pubs to return to bar service. Well done! pic.twitter.com/amkqSckpL7
- Thursday 1 October, 11:11 : It's #CiderMonth! October is a very active time for cider makers when production is in full flow and most producers are harvesting the fruit. Please support pubs selling Real Cider/Perry inc: Rising Sun (Tipton), Cat Inn (Enville) and, our Cider PotY, Wheelie Thirsty (Old Hill) pic.twitter.com/LQSaEhJWwF
- Friday 25 September, 10:51 : Listen to BBC WM between 11am-12noon today to hear the manageress of our Pub of the Year - Paula Herbert at the Bird in Hand, Wordsley - review the first night of the national 10pm curfew 📻 bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/li…
- Tuesday 7 July, 19:57 : *NEW*... HOPS@HOME EPISODE 5 - WIN AN ASSORTMENT OF KINVER BREWERY BOTTLES! Our Guest of the Week is @KinverDave founder of @KinverBrewery. What top-flight beer is coming soon? Also, the Community Cider initiative and the pub offering a spa for your car anchor.fm/hopsathome/epi…
- Tuesday 7 July, 12:25 : 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 The winner of our Hops@Home prize draw is DECLAN BARRETT - claiming an assortment of bottled beers courtesy of Beat Brewery. pic.twitter.com/aBVdjGiCdZ
- Tuesday 23 June, 20:25 : *NEW* HOPS@HOME EPISODE 4 - WIN AN ASSORTMENT OF BEAT BREWERY BOTTLES! Our Guest of the Week is @GoldbergRadio, journalist and BBC presenter. What beer puts a spring in his step? Also, a testimony to Tony and who’ve been working hard in the courtyard? anchor.fm/hopsathome/epi…
- Monday 22 June, 18:23 : 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 The winner of our Hops@Home prize draw is KEVIN AND SHEENA MARSHALL - claiming an Afternoon Tea for 2 courtesy of Tivi Ale. We raised £58 for Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust. pic.twitter.com/R6hKG54o0s
- Friday 12 June, 13:34 : We are incredibly sad to share the news that this year's Black Country Boating Festival has been cancelled due to COVID-19. The festival has a real ale bar staffed in part by Dudley & South Staffs CAMRA volunteers. twitter.com/JohnCorser_Sta…
- Wednesday 10 June, 15:05 : There's no denying your stuff is EPIC @brewyorkbeer - but what is the magical ingredient, pray tell? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/EhATarQuB9
Twitter / Dudley_Waf
- Sunday 11 October, 18:35 : RT @siennaroccoemmi: @JohnCorser_Star @Dudley_WAF Got married there. Did not know who Duncan Edwards was at the time.
- Friday 9 October, 19:39 : RT @JohnCorser_Star: Visited St Francis Church in #Dudley today to see the Duncan Edwards memorial window. pic.twitter.com/hHjU6vlhHI
- Monday 5 October, 16:10 : RT @KarlDenning: @Dudley_WAF If you want your local community pub to be there for a drink@in the future, 2 minutes signing this might just help it to survive
- Monday 5 October, 15:50 : Please sign petition.parliament.uk/petitions/5526…
- Saturday 3 October, 13:00 : RT @gnasher247: @MattHancock @marcolonghi4dn @CAMRA_Official Community Pubs need small changes to keep them #safeandsolvent in pubs with less than 50 seats it is easily possible to allow customers to order at the bar. A small change which will keep small community pubs open. Mr Hancock..please!!
- Friday 2 October, 23:16 : RT @gnasher247: Small changes that @marcolonghi4dn agreed with in a meeting tonight could mean your community pub stays open could so easily adopted by @Conservatives . Contact your MP if you want to keep your community pub. #safeandsolvent
- Friday 2 October, 23:11 : RT @gnasher247: @DudleyCAMRA @SkyNews @holdensbrewery @marcolonghi4dn I spent this evening at The Chapel House...you know...the community pub that is fighting to save every community pub survive Covid. Tweet, email and facebook everyone if you think pubs can be safe and solvent during Covid.
- Thursday 10 September, 16:11 : RT @BeaconHotel: Hi everyone following the government's announcement we will be making a few changes from Monday. Please see the statement below. pic.twitter.com/DPJylfehRl
- Friday 4 September, 11:44 : RT @MildAndStout: @Dudley_WAF Very sad, one of the highlights of my year. See you in 2021!
- Friday 4 September, 11:56 : RT @Bearded_Whisky: @JohnCorser_Star @EandS_Ents @Dudley_WAF It is sad news, Mrs. Beard and myself love going there. No way they could control social distancing imo. I have trouble controlling Mrs. Beard at the best of times.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 15:11 : Responding to the announcement that pubs across Wales will be forced to close for two weeks from Friday 23 October, please find the attached comment from CAMRA Director for Wales Chris Charters. Read it on our website 👉 ow.ly/dbPO50BWkqv pic.twitter.com/3zUfHRgo1Z
- Monday, 13:16 : Every #Monday, we're sharing fun facts about CAMRA! This week we're talking about the incredible hours our wonderful volunteers put in 🍻 - have you volunteered with CAMRA? #CAMRADidYouKnow Learn more about joining CAMRA 👉 join.camra.org.uk #SavePubs #JoinCAMRA pic.twitter.com/cPtELeiDCc
- Sunday, 11:00 : We need your help to crowdfund our latest publication 'Modern British Cider' by @theciderologist 🍎 We have several rewards available for pledgers, such as a preorder of the book, a limited edition T-shirt or even your name in print 📚 Learn more 👉 ow.ly/WrDR50BOv2L
- Saturday, 10:00 : CAMRA are happy to announce the first of its 2020 Pomona Award winners! Elizabeth Pegler received the award for developing the social enterprise Local Fox Cider, as part of @ProjectOrchard 🍎 Read the full release here 👉 ow.ly/fxUP50BUoER pic.twitter.com/H75nzKUTVt
- Friday, 16:30 : The month-long restrictions for pubs and brewers in Northern Ireland make it more important than ever that @niexecutive gives our locals the support they need. Ask your MLAs to #SaveOurPubs at ow.ly/bnrY50BUlc2 pic.twitter.com/zitqFMV9tV