Here is the latest news about the branch and pubs & breweries in the branch area.
- Ales & Tales - Winter 39
Thursday 10 January 2019
The new issue of Ales & Tales is now available. This edition features a look back on the Dudley Winters Ales Fayre, an interview with Lower Gornal's Black Country Ales brewer and Stourbridge & Halesowen's Armistice Crawl in November.
Click the left Ales & Tales link for details, where you'll also find back issues.
- DWAF - thank you
Sunday 2 December 2018
Well the Winter Ales Fayre is now over for 2018. Today we'll be taking everything down and cleaning up.
We've had a great time and hopefully you have too.
Any feedback, positive or otherwise, is welcomed to ku.gro.armac.yeldud@fawd.
- New pub opening, Brierley Hill
Friday 30 November 2018
Opens this Friday 30th November from 12pm.
Jason Montgomery & Spida Price are opening the 'GARRISON' in what used to be the Black Country Radio Office at the Waterfront development, Merry Hill.
The property has been refurbished in the style of a 1920s 'Peaky Blinder' bar.
- Dudley Winter Ales Fayre
Thursday 29 November 2018
DWAF takes place 29th November - 1st December.
Click the link on the left hand side of the website for all the information.
We're always very grateful for the support of volunteers. If you can help, please complete the form, available on the main page.
- The DWAF auction - this time with the correct link Thursday 29 November 2018
- DWAF confirmed beer list
Monday 26 November 2018
We're delighted to confirm the beer list for this week's Dudley Winter Ales Fayre.
- Ainsty Ales Bantam Best 4.2
- Arbor Mosaic Pale 4.0
- Arbor Summit IPA 6.5
- Bathams XXX 6.1
- Beat Ales Cosmic Pop Black IPA 6.0
- Beat Ales Funk IPA 5.5
- Beowulf Dark Raven 4.8
- Bilborough Top Top Beer 3.9
- Black Country Ales Chain Ale 4.2
- Black Jack Dead Man Hand 4.1
- Black Jack Euchre Pale 3.9
- BlackJack Greatful Deaf IPA 6.4
- Blue Bee Peach Milkshake pale 4.5
- Blue Bee Reet Pale 4.0
- Brew York Don Peregrine 8.7
- Brew York Super Eagle IPA 7.2
- Byatts Carpe Cerevisi 5.5
- Byatts Xxmas 5.5
- Chapter Temos Tanta 4.4
- Church End Fallen Angel 5.0
- Church End Gravediggers Mild 3.8
- Church End Lemon and Honey 4.4
- Cromarty Ghost Town 5.8
- Cromarty Kowabunga 4.6
- Davenports Red Baron 4.8
- Don Valley Hitchcock Pale 3.8
- Holdens Black Country Bitter 3.9
- Holdens Black Country Mild 3.7
- Holdens Dragons Blood 5.6
- Holdens Golden Glow 4.4
- Holdens/Tribal Ales Hop Rocks IPA 5.3
- Holdens Molten Glow 4.6
- Holdens Old Ale 7.2
- Drone Valley Dronny Bottom Bitter 3.7
- Drone Valley Green Hopped IPA 5.7
- Enville Blizzard 6.5
- Enville Old Porter 4.6
- Fernandes Blonde Squirrel 4.0
- Fernandes Murderers Yard 4.0
- Five Towns Mango Junction 6.0
- Five Towns Subteranians Choc Orange Pale 6.0
- Fixed Wheel Blackheath Stout 5.0
- Fixed Wheel Mild Concussion 5.5
- Fownes Baltic Porter 9.0
- Fyne Ale Carved in Fire 5.1
- Green Duck Blackout 5.0
- Grey Trees Chinookan VPA 4.2
- Half Moon Lunar 5.5
- Henry Smiths Session IPA 4.0
- Hilltop IPA 5.0
- Ilkley Gregory 5.5
- Joules Moon madness 4.7
- Kinver Ernie 4.5
- Kinver Lunartic Porter 6.0
- Kinver Over The Edge 7.4
- Kirkstall De Abdin & The Mill 6.0
- Moncada Blueprint Verano 3.2
- Neptune Big Sur 4.5
- Olde Swan NPA 4.8
- Rat Ratmus Pudding 5.5
- Revolutions Final Countdown V4 Barbe Rouge 4.2
- Riverhead Mocha Mild 3.7
- Salopian Darwin's Origin 4.5
- Salopian Oracle 4.0
- Sarah Hughes Dark Ruby 6.0
- Sarah Hughes Snowflake 8.0
- Small World Secret 4.0
- Small World Winter Bank 4.0
- Thirst Class In At The Deep End 5.5
- Tiny Rebel City of Gold 5.5
- Titanic Chocolate and Vanilla Stout 4.5
- Toll End Charlie Blackout Extra 5.8
- Twisted Angel Beserker IPA 7.5
- Two Roses Auckland 4.0
- Wander Beyond Daze 4.0
- Wild Beer Antler & Talon 3.8
- Wild Weather Storm In A Tea Cup 6.0
- Yorkshire Brewing Supernatural Blonde 4.5
- Affinity Breeze 3.8
- Bouteilliers Cat Snatcher 4.3
- Dark Revolution Elevator IPA 3.8
- Dig Brew / Holden's 9th July 4.5
- Fixed Wheel Super Tuck Brut IPA 6.5
- Green Duck Walter White 2018 3.4
- Punchline Why the Long Face? 6.9
- Punchline Baboom Imperial Stout 9.7
All beers listed are subject to availability.
- Dudley Winter Ales Fayre
Wednesday 21 November 2018
We've almost finalised the beer listing and it's looking very exciting. We should have it finalised and available to you on Monday evening.
- Ales & Tales - issue 38
Thursday 1 November 2018
The new Autumn 2018 issue of Ales & Tales is now available to download.